Do you want to celebrate the birthday of your best friend, an unconditional admirer of Koh Lanta? We’ve found the perfect recipe: the immune totem chocolate cake… with the flavor of victory!
“I can’t, I have Koh Lanta “. From a few weeks Tuesday evening became sacred to lovers TF1 stellar program. From 21:10they put themselves in airplane mode and twist their buttocks off the couch only during commercial breaks… You know who’s celebrating his birthday is coming soon ? So celebrate this event by preparing it a delicious cake in the form of a Koh Lanta totem. We found great recipe on pinterestsigned allomamandodowhich is being prepared 10 minutes exactly. And it’s as nice as winning an immunity test!
Recipe: Koh Lanta Totem Chocolate Cake.
- 2 industrial square cakes (sold in supermarkets)
- Powdered sugar
- Mini round meringues
- sugar balls
- Edible marker or confectionery pencil
- Mix a little cream with mascarpone and powdered sugar.
- Spread the mixture on one side of the brownie.using a tablespoon.
- Place the second brownie on top.well layered.
- Print and cut out the Koh Lanta totem pattern. on the sheet (you will find the model at the end of the article). Ideally, it should be the same size as your brownies.
- Lay the pattern on top of the double cake and trim the edges with a knife. Now you have a cake in the shape of a totem.
- Melt some tiles dark chocolate With oil as well as sugar.
- Brush the cake with this icing using a brush to give it a shiny look.
- Decorate the cake with edible felt, mini meringue and sugar balls.
- Place in refrigerator before tasting.
It remains only to invite a friend to eat this special koh lanta cake together… but not on Tuesdays, huh!